It is only because of the support and dedication of the public, that we are able to continue to run the Rainbow Club and provide our services to children with autism. On behalf of the children and their families we would like to thank you all for your continuing support and all you hard work raising funds to keep the club running every week.
While we are always looking for donations to run the services and activities listed above at present we desperately seeking funding for our New Home. We of course welcome all donations and please feel free to make a donation via our PayPal page - if you are looking for alternative methods to donate don't hesitate to reach out.
- Cork County Council - presented us with a cheque for €6117.35
- BMD - presented us with a cheque for €5500
- To Martha Harrington and the Marina Melodics raised €499.56 - Christmas Carol singing in Douglas Village SC
- Mia Rodgers & her singing group made €150 carol singing
- Bucket Collection at Wilton raised a fantastic €1379.96
- Karen O Keefe raised from her personalised plates at Christmas
- CAROL O MAHONY of O ‘ Mahony School of Dancing who raised money for our NEW HOME. Thanks to all the parents and children who supported this FEIS
- All the bag packers from before during and after Christmas, we haven't done the tally yet but the organisation alone that went into this was amazing.
- The Rotary Club & the Remembrance Tree are still being tallied.
- Thank you to Leger's Takeaway in MAHON raising a fab amount of €300.43. A huge thanks to Tina and her staff for their ongoing support all year and to the customers who are always so good to support Rainbow Club.
- 'The 12 pubs - dodgy shirt gang' were raising funds for us on their Christmas night out.
Big thank you all those fundraising in the lead up to Christmas. Your efforts are so appreciated. The CUH Cake Sale was a huge success raising a whopping €8000. Thanks to the organisers.
We were hugely thankful and overwhelmed by the Patsy Deasy Golf Classic who chose the Club as their beneficiaries this year and who donated the amazing sum of €5300!
Huge thanks to the Cork Darts Organisation who raised the mighty sum of €2000 Friday 16th in the Joshua Tree as part of the Charity Shield.
A big congratulations and well done to the staff in PENNEYS Wilton who did amazing in fundraising efforts Raising €3,179.50 in cake sale & contributions. A big thanks also to the parents and helpers who met with the public Raising Awareness on the day. Congratulations Laura Forde who coordinates the event.
The Bingo Event held in The Commoms Hotel Friday 23rd November was great craic and a huge effort went into making this happen with hopefully more to come. Thank you so much to all involved.
A huge thank you to all the wonderful staff at OXFORD GLOBAL RESOURCES that raised a whopping g €4,230.08 for our club. The staff were amazing in supporting us as one of their 3 cork chosen charities. We are delighted with this support and a wonderful reception at the presentation yesterday. Thanks to all involved.
Fundraising Heroes Gallery
We have an overwhelming amount of volunteers who lend their precious free time to various fundraising efforts throughout the year from bag-packing to themed events - every penny counts and is vitally important for the charity and providing services to our children and families. Below you will see some of our Fundraising Heroes, we are so thankful to each and every one of you.