Our Fundraising Heroes Showreel
We have an overwhelming amount of volunteers who lend their precious free time to various fundraising efforts throughout the year from bag-packing to themed events - every penny counts and is vitally important for the charity and providing services to our children and families. Below you will see some of our Fundraising Heroes, we are so thankful to each and every one of you.
It is only due tothe support and dedication of our volunteers and fundraising from the public, that we are able to continue to run the Rainbow Club and provide our services to children with autism. On behalf of the children and their families we would like to thank you all for your continuing support and all you hard work raising funds to keep the club running every week.
While we are always looking for donations to run the services and activities listed above at present we desperately seeking funding for our New Home.
We of course welcome all donations and please feel free to make a donation via our PayPal page - if you are looking for alternative methods to donate don't hesitate to reach out.
Do feel free to send us in any of your photos from events in aid of the Rainbow Club - we love seeing how much we've reached people and how we also love showing those who go along way for us and are so generous in their time and with funds.
Parents, Guardians, friends & family members - we know your time is limited and we are all stretched thin but we have so many events and fundraisers that we would appreciate any amount of time given to help with these. We have lots of BAG PACKING coming up which is a great way to meet people, get out for a couple of hours and help the club in our NEW HOME APPEAL - let's make this a reality everyone.
One Night in Vegas! What a night! Greatest thanks to Denise O' Mahony who organised this chic event in Aid of The Rainbow Club and our friends Sonas. Here are some pics below but there was no doubt that this would be picked up by the local paper. Thanks to all who donated, it looks like you all had a great time!
Great turn out at O'Briens Cafe & Sandwich Bar, Mahon Point on the 2nd April who so generously donated all their mornings takings. Some lovely prizes were donated by shops in the centre & talented staff - thank you all. It was a lovely morning and team were lovely. Great coffee too!
Grab a few buddies and have a 'Tee Party' - see what we did there... Come along and support the Rainbow Club this sat July 20th in Mahon Golf Course. For any additional info please reach out to one of the people on the numbers below. IT's going to be an amazing event with lots of surprises to come.
The Carrigaline Court held a Ladies lunch in aid of Rainbow Club this past 10th January. Thank you so for all your on-going support - can you see anyone you know?
A massive thanks to all the members of ROTARY CLUB CORK who supported our charity this year in the TREE OF REMEMBRANCE at Christmas. It was a wonderful experience for many of our parents, friends and volunteers who took part. The members of the Rotary were an amazing support throughout. We received an amazing amount of €15,500 towards our New Home Fund. Thank you to everyone who donated and supported us and the other charities.
- O'Briens Cafe Mahon Point Cork are holding a coffee morning April 2nd in aid of Rainbow Club for World Autism Day.
- Starbucks CityGate Mahon are collecting donations in their store all this month.
- The One Night in Vegas night was an exciting and different night.
- The Rotary Club raised €15,500 from the Tree of Remembrance at Christmas
- The ladies lunch in Hayfield Manor was a great success and people really dolled up and showed up for this.
- Una O'Sullivan who organised a huge backsale in CUH which achieved €7,161
- Marks & Spencer bag packing this year was amzing and we achieved €15,706.92 from the Douglas Store & €27,344.60 from the Patricks Street store.€15,706.92
- Cork County Council - presented us with a cheque for €6117.35
- BMD - presented us with a cheque for €5500
- To Martha Harrington and the Marina Melodics raised €499.56 - Christmas Carol singing in Douglas Village SC
- Mia Rodgers & her singing group made €150 carol singing
- Bucket Collection at Wilton raised a fantastic €1379.96
- Karen O Keefe raised from her personalised plates at Christmas
- CAROL O MAHONY of O ‘ Mahony School of Dancing who raised money for our NEW HOME. Thanks to all the parents and children who supported this FEIS
- Thank you to Leger's Takeaway in MAHON raising a fab amount of €300.43. A huge thanks to Tina and her staff for their ongoing support all year and to the customers who are always so good to support Rainbow Club.
- 'The 12 pubs - dodgy shirt gang' were raising funds for us on their Christmas night out.
We were hugely thankful and overwhelmed by the Patsy Deasy Golf Classic who chose the Club as their beneficiaries this year and who donated the amazing sum of €5300!
Huge thanks to the Cork Darts Organisation who raised the mighty sum of €2000 Friday 16th in the Joshua Tree as part of the Charity Shield.
A big congratulations and well done to the staff in PENNEYS Wilton who did amazing in fundraising efforts Raising €3,179.50 in cake sale & contributions. A big thanks also to the parents and helpers who met with the public Raising Awareness on the day. Congratulations Laura Forde who coordinates the event.
The Bingo Event held in The Commoms Hotel Friday 23rd November was great craic and a huge effort went into making this happen with hopefully more to come. Thank you so much to all involved.
A huge thank you to all the wonderful staff at OXFORD GLOBAL RESOURCES that raised a whopping g €4,230.08 for our club. The staff were amazing in supporting us as one of their 3 cork chosen charities. We are delighted with this support and a wonderful reception at the presentation yesterday. Thanks to all involved.