- The sponsor of this month's rent for the Rainbow Club is Sandra O'Donovan. Thank you very much Sandra for your support.
- Our sports programme has been short listed at the National Inclusion awards which will take place at the end of November.
- Details about our Christmas Bazaar have been announced for Sunday the 10th of December 2017. Click here for more details
- This year we have launched our own Rainbow Club Christmas cards. Cards cost €5 for a pack of 6 or €10 for packs of 12. Large cards are 4 for €5 or €10 for a pack of 9. They can be purchased at the Bazaar or directly from the Club. Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- At this years Bazaar we will have a range of Christmas Yule logs for sale. Large logs cost €12 and small logs cost €8 each.
- At this years Bazaar we will have a range of Christmas Candles for sale. Small jars with candles all beautifully wrapped are €3& €4 each. Larger candles in jars cost €5 & €6 each.
- Details about our annual ladies lunch have been announced for Saturday the 13th of January 2018. Click here for more details about this years event.
- Dates for our ASD Santa 2017 have been released. Our annual ASD friendly Santa will be run on the 25th and 26th of November and on the 2nd and 3rd of December. Click here for more details about this years event.
- This year we raised the amazing sum of €9,625.95 at this years Masquerade Ball for the Rainbow Club. Thanks to everyone who attended and supported the raffle and auction on the night. Thanks also to the wonderful businesses in Cork city and county who donated prizes for the raffle and auction.
- We are delighted to announce that the total amount raised at our Masquerade Ball in aid of St Joseph's school, Cobh was €15,470.10. The total amount from ticket sales, raffle and auction on the night was €13,086.10. Fund a need on the night raised €2,384 for specific classroom supports for the school. Thank you to all who gave so generously. St Joseph's school are delighted to receive your support.
- Update on Ladies Mini Marathon 2017. So far our wonderful ladies have raised €5,746.70 for the club. We are delighted with the response. Thank to all who continue to support us and help keep the club running.